The Making of - HAT for TAD
- At the end of each day of production, we will post short movies about the day’s events. Thus, each day, record no more than 5 minutes of carefully selected activity.
- Every day, record the following:
- A shot of the slate with “HAT for TAD” and the date, e.g., March 30, 2006.
- An overall shot of each location.
- Shots showing the actors doing something.
- Shots showing the crew doing something interesting (Note distinction - much of what the crew does is technical and tedious, while actors are probably fascinating all the time).
- Interviews. (See below)
- 30 Second Interviews. We want one 30 second interview with every actor, crew member, and production staff member. Over all the days of production, get at least 3 interviews with the main characters and the director. Questions to ask (pick one or two) –
- What has been hard today?
- What was a challenge today?
- Why is your character important?
- What did you learn today?
No gushing or meaningless comments. We want pithy, insightful moments.